gmail.com to me.com with iCloud release


i have ajvizz[at]me.com , ajvizz.wiimac[at]gmail.com. gmail account itunes (i have hundred of purchases). mobileme emails, contacts, find iphone..ect. have been frustrated couldn't merge two. realized change gmail account yahoo. when icloud releases possible change gmail account me.com id have not created yet? forward mail old me.com new me.com.
 

you cannot merge old me.com exisiting apple id. apple id can make me.com address that's associated it, don't have change apple id. example, apple id myusername@live.com, account has myusername@me.com linked it.
 


Forums Apple and Apple Services Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has to be the funniest headline ive ever seen

Man Brings Goat to Apple Store and has Pizza Delivered

Elusive Ninja: The Shadowy Thief - Can you survive the fast-paced ninja chaos?