Take it From me Buy the Accidental Protection Warranty!


a funny sad , happy story me share rest of you.

on fourth of july, girlfriend , went best buy , bought open boxed macbook pro 13 inch base model. (best buy deceptive ad practices, claiming 1199 price sale price know isn't)

offered me accidental protect plan declined, wanted more time think it. haven't dropped or destroyed computers since started using computers oh long ago.

left , next day nagged @ me, have accidental plans on other apple gadgets, ipad 2, ipod, , old iphone 4 sold few months ago. what's 150 bucks right?

bought day , didn't think of until, guessed, spilled bowl of cereal on macbook pro!! 2 days after purchase , 1 day after purchase of accidental warranty plan.

that's sadness comes in , yes can laugh @ me now. give excuses, dumb plain , simple.

took best buy few days later because of work , had nice laugh , smile it. told me take 3 weeks fix , sent me on way sans macbook pro.

that's caveat best buy protection plans, have send item out repair first before can happen it.

needless today comes around , again tells me check status of repair , low , behold, repair awaiting approval on 14th!! no 1 called me tell me this. best buy again, smh. called , said come in, repair center determined expensive repair , should new computer.

long story short, received brand new macbook pro 13 inch, 100 dollar gift card student promotion (although didn't student pricing because supposedly laptop on sale, didn't feel arguing).

accidental protection it's worth it. square trade better though lucky me went best buy.

taking time read.
:eek:
 

how accidental damage?
can though if didnt buy form best buy?
 


Forums Macs Notebooks MacBook Pro


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has to be the funniest headline ive ever seen

Man Brings Goat to Apple Store and has Pizza Delivered

Elusive Ninja: The Shadowy Thief - Can you survive the fast-paced ninja chaos?